Aug 4, 2012

Bohemian Hair up do

I did my own hair this week quite pleased with the results. I thought i would do a effortless yet sophisticated look with a little bohemian touch so i decided to do this easy up-do! it was super easy and took no time and it looks really formal so love it! :))) Great for those days where you want your hair away from your face but still wants it to look nice.
What do you think? :)

/// Jeg besluttede mig for at ordne mit hår i denne uge, da jeg skulle til middag. Jeg besluttede mig for at gå efter det ubesværede look men stadig sofistikeret med et lille twist af bohemian så jeg besluttede mig for at lave dette look. Det var virkelig nemt at lave og tog virkelig ingen tid at ordne og det så meget formelt ud. Virkelig ideel til de dage, hvor du vil have håret væk fra ansigtet men stadig kunne tænke dig at det ser godt ud :)

18 comments:

  1. I've always loved braided hairstyles. This looks great on you!

    Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your hair looks so lovely like this! I definitely want to try it out! Gorgeous!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this hairstyle, very classy. just found and followed your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much it means so much to me! :))
      have a nice day

      Delete
  4. Loveeeee the hair! Very classy and stylish!
    I'm now following you, hope you visit my blog :)

    www.fashionaddict09.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) I'm glad you like it

      Ohmy thank you so much it means the world to me :))))

      Delete
  5. omg!! That hair>> amazingly gorgeous!! U should so make an video tutorial
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:)

      really? i would love to but would anybody even watch it? :p

      Delete
  6. This looks really beautiful! It has that kinda boho vibe about it. I wish i could do my hair like that!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you, somehow braids have tat effect. of course you can, everybody can :))

      Delete
  7. thank you, I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh that looks really nice! Braids are so my favorites. :) U have so nice photos here, really nicely photographed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your precious time to comment my post, I really appreciate reading all of your sweet words and will manage to check your blog out and answer to them. :)