Aug 14, 2012

Another Thailand day

Since school has started I don't have much time to take pictures, so I thought I would just post some pictures I took in Thailand again. There's loads of pictures so when I got nothing to post about I will definitely be posting more pictures from Thailand. I'm kinda busy with school but I will try to keep you guys up to date! School started yesterday so it's been overwhelming to meet new people again. I hope my class will be as I wanted :) I didn't try bungy jump I'm still a bit too scared, but i would love try it some day! so i just took a picture of it

2 comments:

  1. i really miss Thailand so badly ;( lovely shots! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment~ Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad I found your blog :) following you in insta & everywhere else because I really enjoy the pictures here! & because you have such a lovely face ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your precious time to comment my post, I really appreciate reading all of your sweet words and will manage to check your blog out and answer to them. :)