Jul 26, 2012

dress like Rosie Huntington - budget

Why not dress up as Rosie Huntington? Her style is elegant and simple yet feminine but we all know that what she's wearing can't be that cheap so I found a few pieces which are a lot cheaper and has a price we actually can pay for. So here a outfit for much less money inspired by Rosie Huntington's cloth on this photo. I took the most general objects such as the leather pants the oversized knitted sweater and the hat. I really love the ballerinas and they're even on sale at Zara atm so go check it out.

11 comments:

  1. I love this style....so glamourous ...
    love love love
    kiss
    :*
    vendy

    http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her style, she is so chic(: following you, great blog!

    http://ourclosetforyou.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com
    Don't forget to join the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, if I dress like her then perhaps I'll turn into her?... Haha! Great outfit :) x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah maybe. i wish it be as easy like that :)

      Delete
  5. This is such an awesome outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flats look so cute! Just what I've been looking for!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeeed. im in love with them, might order them as they're still on sale :))

      Delete
  7. Nice outfit choice! It's super cute, simple and chic! I really want the pants!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your precious time to comment my post, I really appreciate reading all of your sweet words and will manage to check your blog out and answer to them. :)