Jun 23, 2012

wish list



I am a huge fan of rose gold at the moment, i just think it's such a lovely and feminine color, so I've been wanting the michael kors watch for absolutely forever and I'm always looking out for items to pair it with, so I've found this adorable rose gold bracelet which is absolutely perfect to wear with the white and rose gold watch. I really like to wear something light and easy for summer so this chiffon dress seems nice and will go perfectly with the watch. haha. the top i would set with the knickers actually i think knickers will look great with a crop top, oh well you can wear anything with knickers and i just liked the collared shirt. 
I've heard quite a lot of good stuff about the bareMinerals night treatment a bit pricey but i definitely think it's worth it. It has the stranges concept though, it's like putting on a foundation with coverage right before sleep, i must admit the thought scares me but sleeping with perfect skin which is supposed to help your skin so you wake up with perfect radiant skin, really a must try i must say. now ill have to save up save up.

5 comments:

  1. The dress is something you wear as you go running barefoot through the fields - lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,I'm vendy you're new italian follower ^_^
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with blogger or via bloglovin?
    http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it
    you're blog is awesome <3
    I have the glossybox and the sugarbox, I think are amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. That is much appreciated. i really hoped that they would ship to Denmark. so lucky. Thank you a lot :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking your precious time to comment my post, I really appreciate reading all of your sweet words and will manage to check your blog out and answer to them. :)