Jun 27, 2012

Haul skull bracelet and chanel


I got myself a skull bracelet love it so much!! it's sold out the place i got it but it's also on ebay and this site, my friend bought one on ebay after she saw mine and she received it not long ago and it's great quality. it's amazing i'll show you pictures of it on when I get my DSLR. I've linked three so check them out.
Finally i got the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation from the duty free. I love it a lot! It's so light and I'm sure you all know about this. so no need to talk about it. it's perfect for those who doesn't like to wear heavy foundations and it got light to medium coverage i would say. It just makes your skin look flawless without looking like you've applied to much of foundation. Then i got myself a chanel lipstick and eyeliner. and my new favorite mascara from dior,the diorsnow iconic! fabulous one.





3 comments:

  1. i love chanel products! thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. :) you have a delightful new blog, and great product reviews! i'm really clueless about beauty products... you hvae a new follower. :) have a great day!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, would love to see what colour lippy you got and what you thought of it? Great blog, cant wait to see more.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite foundation! I don't know how I could live without it. :)


    The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your precious time to comment my post, I really appreciate reading all of your sweet words and will manage to check your blog out and answer to them. :)